The Friedenskirche is an independent evangelical (Baptist) church that includes a diverse gathering of English speakers living in and around Neu-Ulm. Our international community embraces people of all nationalities, cultures and backgrounds.
Every Sunday worship service at 11:15 am is translated into English. You may now listen to live English translation using your smartphone (see detailed ChurchVox instructions below). You may also ask the people at the door about non-smartphone alternatives that are also available.
We also invite you to join us at our Sunday evening (6:00 pm) English worship services held on:
10 February 2019
14 April 2019
23 June 2019
10 November 2019
15 December 2019 (Carols by Candlelight Service)
English-language small group
An English Bible Study Group takes place in the Green Room (upper floor) on Mondays at 7:30 pm. Our gatherings provide an avenue where questions can be asked as honest reflections are encouraged. More importantly, we engage one another to grow in our faith.
Listening to the service translation using your Smartphone
- Get the free of charge app “ChurchVox” downloaded from your app stores:
- Go to Settings in your smartphone, search for the open WLAN network named “ChurchVox”
- Get connected to the network “ChurchVox”
- Open the app “ChurchVox”
- Select the channel “English”
- Now you can listen to the translation using your own smartphone and headset
- Adjusting the volume can be done at your smartphone
- The range area is limited by WLAN conditions but should not only work upstairs. Just give it a try!
- For further information have a look at: http://www.churchvox.de/
Are you looking for place for fellowship in English in Ulm/Neu-Ulm, or interested in knowing more about Jesus Christ and what Christians believe? Come and visit!
Friedenskirche im Wiley
John-F.- Kennedy-Str. 6
Tel: (0731) 40707070
Or write us: